(Internships available: 3)
Eligible candidates: Any Graduate (B.com, BSc, BE, B.tech, MCA, etc)
Experience: Not Required,
Job Type: Internship
Details of Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work with the mid-tier PHP Developers to help develop components of live projects.
- Develop code snippets to help ease the performance and designs for different projects
- Fully understands MySQL database
- Work on one full entry-level project as per the instructions and guidance from the senior developers through the internship.
Note: Candidates with very strong basic knowledge of Core PHP and excellent syntax and debugging skills would be preferred.
Who Can Apply ?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Quick Learner.
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship in June
- are available for the duration of 3-6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities
Benefits of the Internship
- As an entry-level PHP Developer, you will get a chance to closely work with experts and learn things on the go.
- You will learn soft-skills like Team Management, Task/Time Management, Corporate Ethics, Etiquettes and Communication
- You will get to work on live projects and learn Project Management Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and more.
Certificate, the Job offer.